開発: Highwire Press, Inc
App を購入、ダウンロードするには iTunes を開いてください。
About the app and the EACTS journals
The EACTS journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read the content from two leading journals, European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EJCTS) and Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery (ICVTS), both online and offline on your iOS device.
• intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures, and tables
• use the built-in search feature
• save the most relevant articles to your favourites
• automatically download issues and articles when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not.
These renowned cardio-thoracic journals provide a medium for the publication of high-quality original scientific reports documenting progress in cardiac and thoracic surgery:
• ICVTS publishes a range of article types, including best-evidence topics, brief communications, case reports, original research articles, and work-in-progress reports, and incorporates images and videos in the form of supplementary data.
• EJCTS publishes reports of significant clinical and experimental advances related to surgery of the heart, the great vessels, and the chest.
These journals are published on behalf of the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. HighWire Press is a division of the Stanford University Libraries. As the leading ePublishing platform, its mission is to extend the reach and influence of global research communication through flexible open platform technology, strategic consulting, and professional networking for the community of scholarly publishers.
バージョン 6.0 の新機能
New Features and Improvement:
1. iOS 9 compatibility.
2. Upgraded internal libraries for better app efficiency.
3. Most read & Most cited configurable feature.
4. iPad Pro supported images.
5. Improvement in login popup and download option.
6. Consistency in color pattern in different type of devices.
- カテゴリ: メディカル
- 更新: 2016年2月29日
- バージョン: 6.0
- サイズ : 32.4 MB
- 言語: 日本語、イタリア語、スペイン語、ドイツ語、フランス語、ポルトガル語、簡体字中国語、繁体字中国語、英語
- 販売元: Highwire Press, Inc
- © 2016 European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
互換性： iOS 7.0 以降。iPhone、iPad、および iPod touch に対応。