English reading App POLYGLOTS
By POLYGLOTS inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
English News Reading App POLYGLOTS
You can read English news with various categories. For example, "business", "marketing" to "fashion".
If you see the word you don't know, you can just tap the word and see dictionary.
So the word is saved into your own word list.
Let's try POLYGLOTS with English contents.
Basic features are all free.
But "Ordinary Day" premium subscription, "Listening feature", "Assessment" "読み物" reading theme, "TOEIC® Part7得点アップ問題集" and "旺文社TOEFLテスト英単語3800" are charged. See "■About paid service or contents" for detail.
○Reading English with these categories
- General news
- Music, Movie
- Art, Design
- Pet, Animal
- Camera, Photo
- Gossip, Celeb
○Learning with music
- You can lean with your favorite songs.
○Learning unknown words
- Word study feature
- Flash Card and Spell Test
- Launch word quiz
- English-Japanese Dictionary
- You can scan unknown words on paper and save into this App
■About paid service or contents
1. About premium subscription
You can use free POLYGLOTS. But if you subscribe premium service, you can use high-quality conversation contents "Ordinary Day", "Listening feature", "Assessment".
It depends on Premium Plan.
- Gold Plan : $7(¥840)/month
You can use fully conversation contents "Ordinary Day", "Listening feature", "Assessment".
- Basic Plan : $4(¥480)/month
Basic Plan has 2 types.
(1) "Assessment" + "Listening feature"
(2) conversation contents "Ordinary Day" + "Listening feature"
- Once subscribed your Apple ID will be billed automatically each month thereafter.
- Please be aware that deleting the app will not cancel the subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the current subscription period ending.
○Feature of "Ordinary Day"
- You can learn ordinary conversation contents.
- 2 teachers "Japanese" and "Native speaker" explain it.
- You can also ask those teachers.
2. About "旺文社TOEFLテスト英単語3800"
This is a wordbook for the TOEFL.
- If you purchase each rank, US $5.99 (¥720)
- If you purchase all rank at the same time, US $20.99 (¥2500)
3. About "読み物" reading theme
Each article has Japanese translation and audio.
- US $2.99 (¥360) per article
4. About "TOEIC® Part7得点アップ問題集"
This is a reading comprehension test for the TOEIC® Part 7.
- US $1.99 (¥240) per 10 unit
5. Super HandShake
- 5 tickets:US $2 (¥240), 10 tickets:US $3(¥360), 20 tickets:US $4(¥480)
○Use of terms
charged service: http://www.polyglots.net/#!premium-use-term/cw5h
- How do I know how much I've paid?
From the home screen on your iPhone, open "Settings", then click "iTunes & App Store" > "Apple ID" > "View Apple ID" then sign in. Once you are signed in, click "Manage", then "Polyglots". You will then be able to check the current status of your subscription.
What's New in Version 2.0.12
Flash card feature has updated!
You can choose "English to Japanese" or "Japanese to English".
Way to set: "単語リストTOP" -> "単語学習設定" -> "フラッシュカード学習設定"
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 26, 2017
- Version: 2.0.12
- Size: 72.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: POLYGLOTS inc.
- © 2017 POLYGLOTS, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription¥480
- プレミアム購読Basic（英会話と文法学習のOrdinary Day+リスニング）¥480
- 旺文社TOEFLテスト英単語3800 ランク1〜4まとめ買い¥2,500
- TOEIC® Part7 得点アップ問題集 Single Passage編①¥240
- Ordinary Day バックナンバー¥2,500