EverySense is a service connecting data providers with data collectors. Service will be launched after this summer. Supporting this service will be ESPost, an application for collecting sensor data from a smartphone (iPhone 5 or higher) through EverySense services.
Through the built-in sensors, an iPhone can detect and send the following data: acceleration, angular velocity, direction, step count, motion activity, location, and magnetization. Using ESPost, the user can register information such as a farm owner, device registration, order management, and performance measurements. This application is for age of 18 or above. Compatible devices are iPhone5 or above.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Removed "VoIP setting from the UIBackgroundMode key"
* Removed "NSMicrophone Usage description"
* Added "NSMotionUsageDescription key"
* Fixed PushNotification certificate
- EverySense Japan Inc.
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 EverySense Japan Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.