FitPlot print & prepress for PDF and images
開発: Paolo Marcuccetti
App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
FitPlot is a simple to use, yet powerful, Mac app for layout and prepress which makes easier the daily work with printers and plotters.
What FitPlot can do?
FitPlot extends the capabilities of your printer devices.
In FitPlot you can place, resize, rotate, duplicate, and much more, images and documents of all graphic types (tif, jpg, png, gif, psd, pdf, eps).
This is done quickly and accurately, right on the virtual paper on which you are going to print.
You can place images of the types listed above, also you can drop images or use the copy / paste directly into the FitPlot page (for example drag and drop from a browser or copy and paste elements from a graphic application).
Why to use FitPlot?
Because it is an application that is fast, practical and precise at the same time.
You can get immediately results achievable only with more expensive programs, and, unlike these, in a much more straight and intuitive way.
In addition FitPlot provides a set of specialized tools for every need:
• Quick and precise layout: of existing images / PDF or dragged / pasted images (from a browser or another graphic app), exact positioning, duplication, rotation, enlargements and reductions, aligning, batch operations and more…
• Packing / nesting of the images: you can fill images in the available space (in a sheet of given width and variable-length [roll] or in one or more sheets of fixed size).
• Merging of PDF elements: taking advantage of the transparency to white, characteristic of the PDF, you can merge, for example, a sheet of letterhead paper (PDF) with the raw text of a letter and export the resulting image in a new PDF to be sent for e-mail.
• Imposition: given a multipage PDF, you can arrange the pages on the canvas so that, after print, folding and trimming, you get a brochure fully paginated.
• Business Cards Imposition: you can easily impose a large number of business cards (or similar jobs) in a prepress layout, automatically composing front / back for you.
• One-click resize of images to standard sizes.
• Create posters of any size composing the pieces printed on single sheets, taking care of print margins and overlaps.
• Resizing scale drawings: you can translate a drawing scale into another easily. You can even determine the drawing scale just knowing one real dimension in the drawing.
• Last minute image retouch: raster images in a FitPlot document can be adjusted directly. You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, tinte and color space.
• Print log: FitPlot keeps a chronology (log) of print jobs it has performed. Each print is a (record) that keeps all is needed to quantify the job: page size, copies, date, inserted files, sheet coverage area.
• Lessons / examples showing the program usage are published on a dedicated YouTube channel:
バージョン 5.5.0 の新機能
• Export As Image: from this version it is possible to export the current page in various raster image's formats like png, jpg, tif and raster pdf.
• Show / hide image: with this new property, each element inserted in FitPlot may be hidden or showed for editing purposes (for example to reveal an object that is covered by another).
• Pinch zoom for Macs equipped with trackpad. Use two fingers diverging / converging on the trackpad to obtain a zoom in / out of the view.
• Smart zoom for Macs equipped with trackpad or magic mouse. A double tap with two fingers toggles view from fit the window to fit the selected object (if any) or zoom to width.
• Resize to Photo Standard Sizes: this menus constraints selected images to a size from standard international sizes (metric or imperial).
• New image relink options: until now, when replacing an image, using the relink feature ([change] button in the info panel or double click on the image), the replacing image inherited scale, rotation, crops etc. from the source. Now there are three options:
1. Same source scale %: this is the old behavior, the replacing image assume the scale % of the source.
2. Fit source box: in this case the replacing image is scaled to match opportunely one side of the box, centering the image in the box and leaving blank the exceeding spaces.
3. Fill source box: with this option, the box is entirely filled by the replacing image, scaling it opportunely and cropping the exceeding part to maintain the source ratio.
• Interface retouches and bugs fixing.
- カテゴリ: グラフィック&デザイン
- 更新: 2015年4月8日
- バージョン: 5.5.0
- サイズ : 11.1 MB
- 言語: イタリア語、英語
- 販売元: Paolo Marcuccetti
- © 2006 - 2015 Paolo Marcuccetti
互換性： OS X 10.7.3 以降、64ビットプロセッサ