Flycut is a clean and simple clipboard manager for developers. It based on open source app called Jumpcut. Flycut is also open source: http://github.com/TermiT/flycut
Every time you copy code pieces Flycut store it in history. Later you can past it using Shift-Command-V even if you have something different in your current clipboard. You can change hotkey and other settings in preferences.
If you have any suggestions please post them here: http://github.com/TermiT/Flycut/issues
List of contributors: http://github.com/TermiT/Flycut/contributors
Developed by developers for developers.
- Sticky mode by default disabled
- clips and settings sync with Dropbox
- navigate in sticky mode through clips using J, K keys (vi style)
- bezel popup animation (Preferences -> Appearance)
- remove clips with Delete key
- option to change size of bezel (Preferences -> Appearance)
- option to skip password protection fields (Preferences -> General)
- option to skip duplicated clips
- bug fixes
Menu selection pastes?
Works pretty well, but it would be good to work with the clips. Possible that the “Menu selection pastes” in the Preferences might help, but if so, I haven’t been able to figure it out yet. Would actually prefer being able to manipulate the clips, including deletion without wiping all of them and sorting.