Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your dual-camera iPhone, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
- Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
- True 3D imaging.
- Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
- Import existing portrait photos and customize the bokeh effect.
- Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
- Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
- Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
- Visualise the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
- Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
- Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
- An essential tool for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max (dual lens devices).
Taking portrait photos is not possible on devices that lack dual cameras. It is therefore recommended that Focos is used on devices with dual cameras.
All sample photos in screenshots and video previews were shot on an iPhone 7 Plus.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.
- Three different kinds of light sources - softbox, ring light and radial light are added to the app.
- The depth data can be checked as greyscale image by pressing the picture in patch tool and it can also be saved as greyscale PNG file.
- Added support for iOS 12, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
- Live Photo shows the changes of lighting effect and filters.
- Rendering quality of shadow is optimized.
- The starting value of aperture has been changed to f/16 same with iOS 12.
- Hungarian and Danish have been added as new languages to the app. Thanks goes to Istvan Molnar and Thomas Detlefsen.
Enjoy using Focos and support us by leaving your review for the features of each update to help us make it better.
Ratings and Reviews
Change focus in your post to better highlight what matters the most.
Sorry, I don't have a Japanese iPhone to test the shutter sound. I know your pain, and I will fix it. Thank you.
- Xiaodong Wang
- 50.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 focos.me
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime unlimited access ¥1,300
- Monthly subscription ¥120
- Yearly subscription ¥840
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.