By DNP Photo Imaging Japan Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Play! Photo” is renewed from former “Fotolusio Photo Print”. App provider changed from Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. to DNP Photo Imaging Japan Co., Ltd.
Play!Photo has several major updates as follows
Renewed user interfaces / Added function to capture images from video
Also, you can use Play!Photo to send photos to PrintRush/ Terminal.
Play!Photo - a free application - You can send images from your iPhone or other mobile devices to PrintRush / Terminal. You can select images from your album and then send them to PrintRush / Terminal via Wi-Fi.
To find shops to print locations, please click “Location map” button on the top menu.
[How to use]
1. Click “Select image” button on the top menu. Select images from your album.
*You can select QTY of photos in advance.
2. Send images to PrintRush / Terminal.
3. Print photos following the guidance on PrintRush / Terminal.
[Capture image from video]
1. Click “Capture image from video” button on the top menu. Select a video to capture image from your album.
2. After adjusting video length, 30 images are captured automatically.
3. Find the image you want to print, click Scissors mark on the captured images. Click “Select” button. Captured images will be saved in cameraroll.
4. Send images to PrintRush / Terminal.
5. Print images by operating PrintRush/ Terminal.
・You can set QTY of photos up to 99 sheets in advance. QTY is effective only with the print system supporting this function.
・Using Wi-Fi to connect your iPhone to PrintRush/ Terminal.
・Since PrintRush/ Terminal displays the setting procedures, Wi-Fi setting is easy for user.
・Other than simple features (e.g. QTY setting and Scaling photo), PrintRush/ Terminal has wide variety of features (e.g. Decorate, Multiple print, Border print etc..).
iOS 7, 8 and 9
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: DNP PHOTO IMAGING CO., LTD.
- © DNP Photo Imaging Japan Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.