The award-winning PDF reader on Windows PCs is now available on Mac. Foxit Reader allows you to view and annotate PDF files quickly and easily. This high-performance, feature-rich reader provides a consistent user experience across PCs and mobile devices. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit Reader provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
What Foxit Reader can offer to you:
View PDF files
• Open and view PDF files quickly and clearly
• Open password-protected PDF files
• Open and view file attachments embedded in PDF files
• View PDF files in single page, continuous, facing (2-page), facing continuous, separate cover page modes
• Easily navigate PDF files by page number, page thumbnails, and bookmarks
• Zoom in or out of PDF files for a clearer view
• Rotate pages in 90° increments
• Search text to find specific information
• Take a snapshot of a selected area for sharing
• Save, synchronize, and access PDF files in the Foxit Cloud Reading
Annotate PDF files
• Mark up the text in PDF files with text markup tools
• Add text comments in PDF files using the Typewriter, Callout, and Textbox tools
• Add drawings and free-form shapes in PDF files with drawing tools
• Make comments in PDF files with the Note tool
• Attach files as comments to PDF files with the Attachment tool
• Highlight specified areas in PDF files with the Area Highlight tool
• Add static and dynamic stamps to PDF files
Print PDF files
• Print documents along with annotations
Protect PDF files
• Sign PDF files with handwritten signature
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your PDF document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
To learn more about Foxit Software, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
1. Easier navigation by Previous View and Next View
2. Shortcut key improvements
3. Drawing markup tools optimization
4. Better support for the extended desktop
5. Some bug fixes to provide a better user experience