Gladys is a drag-and-drop shelf that holds things you want to set aside, such as links, text snippets, map locations, contacts, images, photos, emails, messages and much more (even if the application that the information came from is removed)
It works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, and helps keep you focused by letting you quickly set something aside, without having to consider where it needs to be dropped, or having to constantly switch between apps.
• Works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, but also provides an extension for apps that don't yet support it, as well as the ability to paste items to & from the clipboard.
• Quickly search for items inside the app or via Spotlight. Access your top items from the home screen / Today widget, your Apple Watch, and even iMessage.
• Annotate items with notes, custom titles, and tag items with labels that allow you to easily categorise, browse, and sort your collection.
• Take your collection with you on your iPhone, and keep it updated by turning on automatic iCloud syncing.
• Invite friends to keep items from your own collection in their own collections, and, if you give permission, even collaboratively annotate and edit them.
• Import/export/merge collection archives simply by dragging.
• Ideal for bookmarking between apps: For example you can quickly return to dropped email items by selecting 'Open' in their info view, quickly share links between different browsers, or use Siri shortcuts to copy often-used items to and from your clipboard.
• Experienced users can get details on dropped items and extract or modify specific data components (e.g. extract the URL of an image link, instead of the whole item, add a new image, or edit the title).
• Power users can use Gladys' Files extension to view/edit items in-place from other apps, as well as exporting all items in a ZIP file for sharing.
• Technical users can inspect binary data using the in-built hex viewer, download items pointed to by web links, and even archive web pages.
• Contains no analytics, ratings prompts, or noise.
Gladys is free for casual use (up to 10 simultaneous items). Power users with larger libraries can expand Gladys to hold unlimited items with a 99 cent in-app-purchase.
• New option to sort by items’ (first) labels.
• The Download action of data components now offers the option to fetch a link’s image thumbnail, if the site offers one, and store it as an image data component.
• Swipe left on an item to bring up its action menu (the previous force-press or two-finger-taps still work.)
• Data component merging is no longer a separate mode - instead data components can now be dragged from info panels and dropped directly into other items’ info panels.
• Voiceover users can now use component merging using standard accessible drag-and-drop. Additionally, voiceover focus is no longer lost when an item’s details are updated in the info panel.
• Stability and performance improvements: App startup and data loading speedups, better handling of failed long-running iCloud syncs in the background, better Files extension sync, as well as the usual minor UI corrections and fixes.
• Built with the latest toolchain for performance and stability.
• Natively supports new iPad model screen layouts.