"Gave the previous version 5 STARS … this deserves 6!"
This is the classic trick-taking game, clean and simple. In this card game, try to avoid the point cards or take all of them, while players sabotage each other.
• Full screen and retina display
• Multiple variations of rules
• Animation and sound effects
• Easier difficulty for beginners
• Harder difficulty for experts
• Tracks number of games played and won
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: since first launching this game in 2011, we have read every single email that customers have sent to email@example.com and we're extremely proud of that!
This is our most significant update yet (more than just a new icon!)…
- full screen and retina display are now supported
- there is a new, harder level of difficulty
- there is a new option allowing a Heart to be led instead of the Queen of Spades
- there is a new option that allows you to see the ongoing scores as you play
- the text on the scoresheet is a little larger now
- a problem with the shuffling has been fixed
- the game speed now sets how much time you get to study cards passed to you
- some freezes and choppiness were fixed