Hi, we're Jonas, Trevor, and Dan, the crew behind Hello Weather. There are a million weather apps out there, and they're all overloaded with ugly ads, confusing interfaces, and stupid gimmicks. We think that stinks, so we made the antidote—a straightforward, no-nonsense app that’s a joy to use!
Five reasons why you’ll love planning your day with Hello Weather...
1. All the info you need is right in your face.
Our gorgeous, information-rich design shows you everything that matters in one simple screen. You’ll see the current conditions and future forecast in an instant.
2. You won’t waste time looking at useless stuff.
Hello Weather intelligently adapts to changing conditions. When it's stormy, you’ll see all the relevant details right upfront. When conditions improve, it’s all tucked neatly out of the way again.
3. You’ll get predictions you can trust.
Hello Weather is more than a pretty face. It’s powered by the world’s best data sources: Dark Sky, AccuWeather, Weather Underground, and The Weather Channel. Pick the provider that's best in your area, or switch back and forth to compare. (Upgrade required.)
4. You don’t need to be a weather expert.
What does barometric pressure mean? Is the dewpoint good or bad? We translated those esoteric stats into human words, so you’ll know how it really feels outside.
5. It’ll make you smile.
We filled the app with tons of thoughtful little touches to brighten your day. You’ll love the beautiful color themes, automatic night mode, and sweet secret extras.
And that's not all…
• Radar’s built right in.
When a storm's a-brewin', we've got your back! Our powerful radar tab shows you exactly what's headed your way. (Available in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia. Upgrade required.)
• Made with <3 by a tiny indie company.
We pour a lot of love into our app, and we take great care of our customers. We're always just an email or tweet away, and we love hearing from you!
Here's what the experts say:
"Easily the best weather app on the market."
— Ben Brooks, The Brooks Review
"An easy, straightforward weather app that shows you just what you need to know."
"Hello Weather strips it down to the essence."
"Very smart, with a clean layout and readable graphs. It eschews complexity without limiting information."
"Well designed and clearly made with love, with lots of delightful little details throughout.
— Tools and Toys"
Hello Weather's FREE forever and it’s only $4.99/year for the Pro stuff.
• No ads or gimmicks!
• Simple and easy to read forecasts.
• Automatic color themes (cold, warm, hot) and night mode.
• Unlimited saved locations.
• Powered by Dark Sky.
• Weather Units customization.
Join our Fan Club for $4.99/year and get:
• Radar (US, UK, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia only)
• Forecast data sources: switch to Accuweather, Weather Underground, or The Weather Channel.
• Real-time precipitation estimates (US, UK, and Ireland only)
• Night mode controls.
• Custom Home Screen icons.
• Other secret stuff!
If you decide to join our Fan Club and upgrade for extra features, here are the details:
• You'll be charged $4.99/year on a renewing basis.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew each year, unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged $4.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and renewal settings, or discontinue your subscription by going to Account Settings after purchase. (Or just hit the "Change subscription" button inside Hello Weather.)
Thanks so much for trying Hello Weather! We hope you like it. <3
== Vastly Improved Radar Edition (3.4) ==
Oh hey there! We've been keeping busy this summer, drinking mojitos, and making a SUPER GOOD RADAR for you all. Here's the scoop…
• International Support: This is big! All of you in the UK, Europe, and Japan now get precipitation radar, just like our friends in the US, Canada, and Australia.
• Tons of Map Layers: Along with precipitation info, we now have map layers for cloud cover, temperatures, wind, dewpoint, watches & warnings, and tropical storm tracks. Ooo wee!
• Better Quality: Our old radar was — uh — kinda fuzzy. The new one is lovely and high res. You'll zoom in on rain storms because it looks so nice now.
• Customization: We've got lots of options for tweaking little details, like zoom level, map styles, and animations. Tweeeeeeeak!
There are a few other small touches we think you'll enjoy—let us know if you do! And as always, thanks so much for supporting Hello Weather. Keep an eye out for more great updates coming soon.
(P.S. all radar features are available to Fan Club members only. Upgrade now for just $4.99/year!)