By FUJIFILM Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The SYNAPSE ERm is a teleradiology imaging support system for emergency room. This application enables to exchange the necessary information for diagnosis/treatment in the stage of an emergency medicine not only inside the hospital but outside the hospital as well.
In addition to allowing users to view the 2D study image (DICOM image) such as CT, MRI and US, it enables to rotate the 3D images to view a pathological condition in three dimensions. It has functions such as an evaluation of conscious level/neurological finding, an automatic calculation of the NIHSS score, an automated computation of the t-PA dosage amount based on weight and a reminder system in accordance with a checklist for dose calculation tool/contraindicated item.
A display function in chronological order enables users to view a patient’s clinical course (process from the point of a patient arrival to present time) at a glance and users can view the progress status of examination/treatment at one view. It also has a tweet function which enables registered doctors to post comments regarding the test results and treatment polices, thus it provides benefit similar to a conference.
As mentioned above, the SYNAPSE ERm is not just a simple application for image views but a remote diagnosis support tool carrying many functions required in an emergency medical treatment for cerebral vascular accident.
The image browsing with the SYNAPSE ERm Med enables to acquire an examination image from the modality/ PACS, perform anonymous/compression and convert to a proprietary format excluding any personal data.
The following functions are available free of charge.
- Browsing a test result with a display in chronological order (browsing of sample data)
- Bookmark to guidelines and confirming the mRS and Interview sheet.
The following functions can only enter and confirm the results of the checks.
- Confirming evaluation of the GCS/JCS, evaluation of the HDS-R, and automatic calculation of the BI/NIHSS score.
- Checklists for "Acute Otitis Media Severity" and "Facial Nerve Paralysis Score(Yanagihara Method)".
- Support medical care for cerebral vascular accident such as the calculation of t-PA dose, the contraindication/significant item checking for t-PA.
[Available functions with the SYNAPSE ERm Server]
The following functions are available if you buy the SYNAPSE ERm Server.
- The function of urgent notification such as a patient arrival
- Available to browse various study results and treatments with a display in chronological order
- Available to browse related past study
- The communication feature used among medical staff
- Available to transmit the pictures, movies and sounds
- Available to browse various modality study images
- Available to generate/browse 3D images (optional features are extra-cost options )
- The support function of medical care for cerebral vascular accident such as the calculation of t-PA dose, the contraindication/significant item checking for t-PA and the automatic calculation of the NIHSS score
- The dynamic data link between medical facilities which transmits images and referral online (the introduction to the SYNAPSE ERm Server is required for other servers)
- Streaming feature enables to view an operation status in real time as well as its recording function (optional features are extra-cost options)
- Available to browse patient monitor information by Medical waveform Format Encoding Rules(MFER) standards.( Patient monitor information system is required.)
- Available to connect to multiple servers from a client
- Available to browse two study images side by side
- The exclusive application for iPad.
Please use of “SYNAPSE ERm for iPad” that is downloadable from the App Store.
- How to view sample data
1)Please tap the Menu button on the [Local Time Course].
2)Tap the sample data items in the list, you will be able to view the sample data.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 21, 2014
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FUJIFILM Corporation
- © FUJIFILM Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.