*****Designed by sport scientists. Validation published on the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research and Journal of Sports Sciences*****
***Featured by Apple under ‘Best New Apps’ in 100+ countries***
***The only app which calculates the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method***
My Jump is the first app scientifically developed to measure your jump height. With a great design and validated by sport scientists, My Jump is as reliable as a 10000$ force platform. Scientifically probed!
Pierre Samozino (PhD, sport scientist, University of Savoy): “My Jump makes possible the determination of the jump height with a high accuracy, which has been validated in very recent scientific study. The other, and I think the main added value of this app is to propose the determination of the Force-Velocity-Power profile of each athlete and its own imbalance between force and velocity qualities. Very useful to optimize your strength training and improve your explosive performances.”
Jean-Benoit Morin (PhD, sport scientist, University of Nice): “My Jump is the cutting edge, scientifically validated and most practical application to measure athletes vertical jumping performance, and the only one to include the complete "Optimal Force-Velocity Profile" analysis we recently validated. I'm using it with athletes, students, and research subjects. The entire Jumping Force-Velocity-Power and Optimal F-V Profile approach in your pocket!”
My Jump gives you advanced information of your jumps using the camera on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Just record a jump, select accurately its take off and landing and lets My Jump do its magic. My Jump calculates the height, flight time, velocity, force and power of your vertical jumps. Also, it gives you the contact time, vertical stiffness and reactive strength index (RSI) of your Drop Jumps. Moreover, it allows you to calculate your Force-Velocity profile using Samozino's method. Complete analysis of your jumps right on your hand!
• Accurate measurement of your vertical jumps. Scientifically demonstrated!
• Calculate the force-velocity profile using the groundbreaking Samozino’s method. You can know your maximal theoretical force, velocity, power and how far you are from your optimal capabilities! You can even get information about which quality (force or velocity) you should work to increase your explosive performance.
• Record stunnig slowmo videos up to 240fps or import as much as you like from your camera roll.
• Different jump types: countermovement jump (CMJ), squat jump (SJ), drop jump (DJ) and CMJ free arms allowed!
• Annotate the external load used (CMJ & SJ) or the height of the box (DJ) to organize your best performances in different categories.
• Multi-user. My Jump allows you to create as many users as you want. Monitor all your team on your iDevice!
• History. Record as many jumps as you want for each user created. With My Jump you can analyze the evolution of your performance during time. You can even observe exactly how much you have improved!
• Export your data to Excel, Numbers, Google Drive and more!
• Share your jumps via Twitter or Facebook
• Beautiful, intuitive iOS10 like design.
Note: My Jump was scientifically validated using an iPhone 5s, and it takes advantage of the slow-motion video recording on current iOS devices the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 7 /7 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4 and iPad Pro. On other older devices, the measurements are slightly less accurate, but still reliable.
MY JUMP, A JUMP PLATFORM RIGHT ON YOUR HAND!
Minor performance improvements