Cricket Captain 2017
App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
With the most significant expansion of domestic teams in its history, Cricket Captain returns for 2017 with 130 playable domestic teams across 8 countries. It’s time for cricket fans to put their tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.
Developed in association with Jimmy Anderson, Cricket Captain 2017 features new twenty-over leagues in West Indies, South Africa, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. This year’s edition also includes full West Indies and Pakistan domestic leagues.
Cricket Captain is unrivalled in cricket management simulation, and Cricket Captain 2017 improves the series once again with more statistics (including ground records and international versus records), updated interface, refined match engine, improved player generation and all the attention to detail that is the trademark of the series.
Key features for 2017 include:
• 3 new domestic systems, all major global 20 over leagues: Play in 20 over leagues from; India, England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan, South Africa, Bangladesh, and New Zealand.
• Ground Records: Individual, Team, and Partnership Records for over 130 grounds for First Class, One Day and 20 over.
• International Versus Records: Individual, Team, and Partnership Records for all 10 Test playing nations in Test Match, ODI and International 20 Over.
• New Grounds: Four new modelled grounds: Cardiff, Taunton, Bristol and Hobart. Updated ground models for existing grounds.
• Historical Scenarios: England vs South Africa 2003, 1998 and England vs West Indies 1995, 1984 and 1957.
• New database: With improved player ability and player type accuracy.
• Pakistan Domestic: Play as one of 16 domestic teams and 6 franchise 20-over sides in the debut for Pakistan domestic in Cricket Captain.
• West Indies Domestic: 12 playable teams over domestic and franchise systems.
• Bangladesh 20 Over: 8 playable 20 over teams.
• South African 20 Over: New 20 over league in South Africa.
• Updated English Domestic season: With 8 teams in Division 1 and Durham’s points deductions across all competitions.
• Updated interface: With an updated look for 2017.
• Updated Tournament Modes: including the 2017 Champions Trophy.
• New Achievements
バージョン 1.3 の新機能
- New feature: added historical stats for Last Comp and Last Comp +1 for all players
- Fixed issue with some Day/Night matches in Australia not being played at the right time
- Enabled 20 over only International careers
- New database with feedback from the forum
- Fixed issue with multiple squad selection screens after a tri-series tournament
- Stopped England players from being removed from the game if not signed by a county.
- Fixed problem with players not retiring if playing as two teams in West Indies or India
- Altered England central contracts criteria (which caused player retirement bug).
- Removed SA vs Sri Lanka 2017 series (had been played a year early)
- Defaulted defensive tactics and field for OD and 20 over matches
- Expanded characters in name entry boxes to 20 characters