App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
There will be a new master! Join young Friiti on his retro Pelimanni* adventure through the haunting sceneries of the north as he embarks on a journey to become a Master Pelimanni. On his way the brave fiddler encounters a number of talented but dangerous mentors from the mythological Näkki to the Devil himself, and the stakes are high: either play your best or you're out of the game!
Pelimanni 8bit is a platformer game that takes you into the bygone world of folk stories and traditional fiddle music and wraps it up in a package that reminds you of the golden classics of early gaming consoles. Released by the Finnish Folk Music Institute and created by Jimmy Träskelin with 8 bit score by Antti Janka-Murros, Pelimanni 8bit is an entertaining and impressive piece of fantasy with a deep foundation in historical folk tradition and lore.
(*Pelimanni: Finnish word for a person who has acquired a skill in playing traditional folk music, usually learned by ear from other pelimannis)
* Eight unique levels filled with creatures and phenomenons from Finnish folk mythology
* Eight Pelimanni bosses to beat on your way to become a Master Pelimanni
* Traditional platformer controls
* Beautiful retro graphics
* 8-bit score and sound effects programmed with retro hardware
バージョン 1.2 の新機能
* Fixed a problem which might cause the game to freeze in "The festival is beginning" -scene before final level.
* Fixed the "Try again" button in death screen