Stay up to date wherever you go. Enjoy award-winning journalism with the NYT app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
• News alerts: Get notified of major developing stories, and tailor alerts to topics of interest
• Multitasking: on an iPad? Get caught up on the day’s headlines while also working in other apps
• Morning & evening briefings: Start and end your day with a tip sheet compiled by Times journalists
• The Daily 360: Watch a new 360 video every day from Times reporters around the world
• Podcasts: Listen to audio series including The Daily and Modern Love
• Save articles to read later on any of your devices
• Customize your list of favorite sections and blogs
• Exclusive videos and award-winning photography
Apple Watch Features:
• Catch up quickly by reading today's headlines.
• Receive alerts when big news breaks.
• Use Handoff to continue reading on your iPhone, or touch Save for Later to build a personal reading list.
The NYT app is free to download, and all users can access a sampling of articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com, with a Times Digital Subscription.
Subscribe now and your first week is free.*
Digital Subscription Options:
• Basic - unlimited digital access for $14.99 per month or $129.99 per year (save over 25%). Cancel anytime.
• All Access - unlimited digital access, plus access to the NYT Crossword, NYT Cooking, and one bonus digital subscription for $24.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
Questions Concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 591-9233. We respond to every inquiry.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Not valid for Digital Access $129.99 per year subscription option. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps, NYTimes.com + Tablet Apps and Digital Access subscriptions do not include e-reader editions. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
• You can now access your Saved for Later items in Your Feed
• We’ve fixed the bug that made some comments appear twice and a few potential crashes after rotating.
• We’re always working on improving the app, and would love to hear your feedback. Have questions or concerns? Send us an email at iOS@nytimes.com
Ads after sub
Great that they now offer NYT for just ¥950 a month. What I didn’t expect to see, however, was those irrelevant ads still remaining on some articles after I subscribed! I think there were no ads when it was ¥1800 a month!
Ads and missing features
Even paying for a subscription, I am seeing distracting animated ads, making it difficult to focus my eyes on the text.
Missing a dark mode, though Smart Invert Colors does work.
Once I rearranged the sections in the sidebar, it seems there’s no way to reset them to the default arrangement order.
if only more newspapers did this
for touch users, the new interface is worth 5 stars. good fonts margins--and best of all, articles can be read offline.
- The New York Times Company (iDP)
- iOS 9.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- © 2017, The New York Times Company
- NYTimes.com + Smartphone App ¥1,800
- Basic ¥1,800
- Basic ¥950