AltiFondo is a wonderful Garmin Connect™ client for Col Hunters, that is a joy to use. It detects automatically all the mountain passes you climbed. Discover the elevation profiles of your activities in 3D.
See all your activities (running, cycling, swimming,...) like never before with stunning photos that match the location of your activities.
Visualizing your activities becomes an immersive experience.
Synchronize and visualize your workout activities using your Garmin Connect™ account. Automatically detect summits you've climbed. Download your activities. Check and compare your bike statistics.
Discover 30 000 summits and passes from 180 countries with more than 1700 Wikipedia links.
VISUALISE YOUR ACTIVITIES
• Synchronize with your Garmin Connect™ account to download all your activities recorded after 1/1/2010. Dig into your activities: display details, list and locate summits you've climbed. Replay your activity with a swipe gesture on the charts (elevation, speed, heart rate, cadence, power).
• Metric and Imperial unit systems.
KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR SUMMITS
• AltiFondo automatically identifies and detects all the summits you have climbed! Browse all your summits. They will be displayed on your activity tracks.
3D ELEVATION PROFILES
• Visualize your activities in 3D. Pan, zoom and rotate the 3D elevation profiles.
FIND POPULAR SUMMITS
• Discover all the popular summits climbed by Altifondo's users.
• Explore a world database of mounts and passes (more than 150 countries). Drill down into countries and their regions to expand clusters of summits. Filter by type and elevation.
FIT, TCX and GPX IMPORT
• Open the files of your activities in their original formats (FIT, TCX, GPX or Zip) into AltiFondo.
• Peek and pop support in the timeline of your activities and in many more places.
• Home screen quick actions.
• Spotlight search to find summits or your workout activities.
• Split View Multi-tasking and Slide Over.
• Coloured Traces: Colours indicate training changes, such as speed, grade, cardiac frequency, power and altitude.
• Visualize you activities with OpenStreetMap, OpenCyclingMap.
TOUR DE FRANCE
• Discover all of the rated summits for the Moutains classification making the Tour de France legend since its origin (more than 320). Each rated pass is decorated with the polka dot jersey and documented with its Wikipedia article and its rating.
VUELTA a ESPAÑA
• Discover 150 rated summits for the Mountains classification from the Vuelta a España. Each rated pass is decorated with the blue dot jersey. Discover mythical passes such as Lagos de Covadonga and Alto de l'Angliru.
• Discover all of the rated summits for the Mountains classification from the Giro d'Italia since its origin (around 400 summits). Each rated pass is decorated with the blue jersey. Discover the legendary passes such as the iconic Passo dello Stelvio, the Passo di Mortirolo and the Passo di Gavia.
• All the summits listed in the books "100 Greatest Cycling Climbs" and "Another 100 Greatest Cycling Climbs"
AMSTEL GOLD RACE
• All the climbs from the Amstel Gold Race
TOUR DES FLANDRES
• All the climbs from Tour des Flandres
• Interactive charts for the elevation, the speed, the heart rate, the cadence and the power.
AUTOMATIC ACTIVITY NAMING
• All your untitled activities will be named automatically based on their location.
• AltiFondo will adjust to your preferred reading size, including the accessibility sizes.
iPHONE X LINEUP
• Beautifully at home on iPhone X with an immersive user experience.
iPHONE PLUS & MAX
• Landscape mode for iPhone Plus and iPhone Max
• New summits.
Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using AltiFondo.