“Compose is the easiest way to create a new image from parts of other images and graphics”
Compose Lite has all the capabilities of Compose, except it is limited to two input images. However, this is enough to create amazing compositions.
• Combine images using fade and blend
• Adjust color, brightness, shadows and edges
• Adjust tone and hue for warm and cool colors
• Adjust color cast for whites, grays and blacks
• Add color to image borders and background
• Remove redeye
• Select standard image formats or set custom formats
Unlike other photo editing software, Compose uses 4G Color Transforms that have incredible smoothness, do not color shift and do not gamut clip. These Transforms are easier to use and give better result.
Feb 2018 - There is a bug in Compose Lite and Compose that was introduced with prior versions of IOS. It causes a crash for some when using the blend and fade controls. I am now analyzing it and will post an upgrade soon. Many thanks for your patience.
What's new in version 2.0:
• New graphical user interface
• Shortcut menus for frequent operations
• Selectable shapes for fading and blending