realMyst: Masterpiece Edition
App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
Newly updated realMyst:Masterpiece Edition v2.0 - polished, tuned, and better than ever!
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition is a beautifully updated version of realMYST for today’s Mac computers - celebrating the 20th anniversary of Myst! The models and textures have been reconstructed to provide an amazing graphical experience. The environments have been enhanced to provide dynamic water, weather, lighting, foliage, focus, and more. The interface has been redesigned to provide an enjoyable way to explore for both novices and gamers.
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - this is not your father's Myst! It’s been 20 years since Myst became your world, and there's never been a better time to revisit the Ages. This newly refreshed and rebuilt version of realMyst is all-things Myst, but amazingly more real. You can explore anywhere, unfettered, and in realtime! Pick your own path through the forest on Myst Island. Listen to the crickets as the sun sets in the Channelwood Age. Relax in the falling leaves in the Selenitic Age. Spin around for a full panoramic tour of Sirrus’ throne room. Seek shelter from the thunderstorm in Stoneship Age.
And If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by realtime 3D - too many controls or too much motion - realMyst has something for you! You have the option to play the game just like the original Myst - with a simple point and click! Point where you want to go - click the mouse and you move through the world seamlessly to the new location. As a tribute to Myst’s 20th anniversary we’ve also added the original Myst images when you play in this Classic mode. Hold down the shift key and the original Myst image pops up, so you can see the difference and fondly remember that early Myst experience.
We’ve added plenty of new features to enhance and assist you on your journey. So whether you’re visiting Myst for the first time or you want to remember the first time - there’s never been a better reason to lose yourself and let the surrealistic Ages of realMyst become your world.
- All the original Myst Ages plus bonus Rime Age
- Full Myst gameplay and interaction
- Dynamic environments - rippling water, falling rain, waving trees & grass
- Advanced graphic effects like bloom, blur, depth of field, etc.
- Day and night - watch sunsets and sunrises, or explore at night
- Flashlight - for exploring dark nights or dark corners
- Haunting Myst music score and dynamic 3D sounds
- Classic Point & Click navigation option - just like original Myst
- Free roam interface option - standard navigation controls
- Zip Mode in classic navigation - hold down to keep walking
- Auto quality option - checks your frame rate and auto-adjust your quality
- Interactive Guides - illustrates how to interact with objects
- Bring up original Myst images to compare and reminisce
- Bookmark feature to save & restore progress
- Auto-save to insure you pick up where you left off
- realMyst Hint Guide - get past that one puzzle that's got you stumped
Minimum System Specs...
- MacOS - 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- 4 Gig RAM - 3 Gig Disk Space
- 512 MB SM 3.0 compliant video card
Recommended System Specs...
- MacOS - 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Intel Core i7, 2.66 GHz
- 8 Gig RAM - 3 Gig Disk Space
- 1 GB SM 4.0 compliant video card
バージョン 2.0.0 の新機能
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition v2.0 is now available! We’ve been busy polishing, shining, cleaning, fixing, tuning, and just generally improving the realMyst experience. This new version is better than ever - here’s a list of some of the things we worked on...
- Improved performance quite a bit
- Improved the look of just about everything
- Improved lighting in many areas
- Squished tons of nasty bugs
- Updated to the latest version of Unity engine (much faster, fewer bugs)
- Replaced the sky system (much faster, fewer bugs)
- Enhanced the realism of day/night cycles in several Ages
- Brightened the nighttime lighting just a bit in a couple Ages
- Cleaned up the initial resolution settings a bit
- Added lights in a few places for nighttime enhancement
- Changed “Auto Graphics Quality” option to “off” by default
- Removed something called the “frame rate limiter"
- Improved Free Roam - left and right arrow keys changed to rotate (not strafe)
- Improved Free Roam - single right click toggles in and out of “look mode"
- Improved Free Roam - invert look option added
- Re-ordered the graphic options in the advanced list by resource cost
- Fixed the jerky book falling intro movie
- Changed to allow relaxing on chairs and beds (sit on Achenar’s bed at your own risk)
- Adjusted the aspect ratio of all the linking book panels
- Updated the Help Guide
OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 で、何の問題もなく使用できました。
iMac 27” Mid2010 Corei7 BTO MB511J/A OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 で、何の問題もなく使用できました。
Mystの続編の Riven The Sequel to Myst の復刻版も、
OS X バージョンが早く出ることを期待しています。