Do you ever explain “computer stuff” to other people? Instead of writing long winded emails filled with screenshots, or spending time on the phone, use the Explainer app.
With the app you can capture multiple snapshots into a single image.
Explainer app is for those times when a single screenshot is not enough, but a screen recording too much of a hassle.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Capture up to eight pictures of your screen
2. Arrange them into a sequence of steps
3. Add instructions if needed
4. Share via email, Facebook, etc., or save as image file
USE THIS APP WHEN:
- You have to explain a sequence of steps
DO NOT USE THIS APP WHEN:
- A single screenshot is good enough
- Things are too complex to express in 4 to 8 steps (consider a screen recording app)
Lots of new features:
- The sidebar: giving you detailed control of all design aspects
- You can now change the font, font size, text- and background colors
- Full undo/redo support
- Export as PDF
- Define your own screenshot keyboard shortcut
- Better support for multiple monitors
There is now also an In-App purchase for those of you who would like to save your screenshots to make changes later on. If you like the app and you would like to support its future development, take a look at what else you get with the purchase.