App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
- Graphically design a solar system of your own -
* Application description *
Planet Factory is a desktop application that lets you graphically design a solar system of your own. The application implements SceneKit, an Objective-C framework for realizing 3D graphics, so that the user can plot 3D planets on a 2D canvas. You have a cameara that captures the entire scene at a distance involving planets and a light source, which acts as the sun of your system. Planet Factory doesn't just let you plot planets. You can easily save the entire solar system that a camera captures to your disk as a picture. You can of course create a single planet and then save that planet to your disk as a picture as well.
* Features *
1. Add 10, 20, 50 or any number of planets to your solar system.
2. Choose one of 80+ styles or use a solid color to colorize the planet surface.
3. Choose one of 48 maps to make an atmospheric surface of the planet.
4. Adjust camera settings to change planet looks.
5. Adjust sun settings to change planet looks.
6. Save your solar system to a disk as a picture.
7. Save progress as a project file. Double-click on a project file to reproduce progress.
8. The application supports the fullscreen mode.
9. The application supports the retina screen.
10.Languages: English only.
11.Application file size: 24.7 MB.
12.The application comes with a complete user's guide written in English. (Choose Help > User's Guide.)
13.The application comes with a 12-page introduction window, giving the user a quick tour over how it works.
* System requirements *
1. 10.9 (tested with 10.9.5), 10.10 (tested)
2. 64-bit system
* Limitations *
1. The only supported export formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF.
2. There's a limitation on the work area size as the solar system canvas is not put in a scrollview control. For example, the largest work area for a 27" iMac is 2,518 x 1,176 pts. The minimum work area is 610 x 420 pts.
バージョン 1.0.3 の新機能
1. Fix: The application could duplicate format names on the export drop-down menu in Preferences.