Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 19/E
この App は、iOS デバイス用の App Store でのみ入手可能です。
The landmark guide to internal medicine—updated and streamlined for today’s students and clinicians
Through six decades, no resource has matched the authority, esteemed scholarship, and scientific rigor of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine. Capturing the countless advances and developments across the full span of medicine, the new 19th edition of Harrison’s provides a complete update of essential content related to disease pathogenesis, clinical trials, current diagnostic methods and imaging approaches, evidence-based practice guidelines, and established and newly approved treatment methods. Both complete Volumes 1 & 2 are together in this one app.
Some of the outstanding features of the new Nineteenth Edition:
• NEW chapters on important topics such as Men’s Health, The Impact of Global Warming on Infectious Diseases, Fatigue, and many more
• Critical updates in management and therapeutics in Hepatitis, Coronary Artery Disease, Ebola Virus Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Lipoprotein Disorders, HIV and AIDS, and more.
• Increased number of the popular Harrison’s clinical algorithms; clinically relevant radiographic examples spanning hundreds of diseases; clinical-pathological images in full color; crystal clear, full color drawings and illustrations and helpful tables and summary lists that make clinical application of the content faster than ever
• Access to outstanding multi-media resources including practical videos demonstrating essential bedside procedures, physical examination techniques, endoscopic findings, cardiovascular findings, and more
Supporting the renowned coverage are supplemental resources that reflect and assist modern medical practice: more than 1,000 full-color photographs to aid visual recognition skills, hundreds of state-of-the-art radiographs, from plain film to 3D CT to PET Scans; beautiful illustrations that bring applied anatomy and processes to life; the renowned Harrison’s patient-care algorithms, essential summary tables, and practical demonstrative videos. In addition, the book’s several digital atlases highlight noninvasive imaging, percutaneous revascularization, gastrointestinal endoscopy, diagnosis and management of vasculitis, and numerous other issues commonly encountered in clinical practice.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images, tables and videos with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. You can also creating bookmarks, notes, highlights, and change the text size for easier reading.
Dennis Kasper, MD is Professor of Medicine at Harvard and a leading researcher of the health and disease implications related to host-microbe interactions and the human microbiome.
Anthony Fauci, MD is Director of the National Institutes for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and recipient of the Lasker Prize for Medicine. He is a leading authority in HIV and AIDS, immunology, and management of Ebola Virus Disease.
Dan Longo, MD is Deputy Editor, New England Journal of Medicine and Professor of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School. Dr. Longo is a highly regarded cancer specialist.
Stephen Hauser MD is Robert A. Fishman Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Neurology, UCSF School of Medicine. He is a leading authority on multiple sclerosis.
J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD is Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine, Dean, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, and Executive Vice President, University of Pennsylvania Health System.
Joseph Loscalzo MD, PhD is Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine, Harvard Medicine School and a leading authority in many aspects of cardiovascular medicine.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
バージョン 2.1 の新機能
- カテゴリ: メディカル
- 更新: 2016年12月7日
- バージョン: 2.1
- サイズ : 938 MB
- 言語: 英語
- 販売元: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
互換性： iOS 8.0 以降。iPhone、iPad、および iPod touch に対応。