App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
Joystick Mapper is an application that allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys/mouse movement/mouse click/mouse scroll, so you can control any app or game using them, even the ones without built-in support.
A very good companion for First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, for example.
Works great with a variety of gamepads, including (but not limited to) Xbox, Logitech, Ps3, Ps4.
* Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse;
* Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick independently;
* Smooth mouse movement;
* Adjust mouse speed for analog sticks per direction individually, this can help with crappy gamepads;
* Analog Shoulder Triggers can be used as buttons;
* Any "weird" combination you want:
* Button/Dpad/Analog Stick/Analog Trigger --> Keyboard/Mouse/Click/Scroll;
* Ready-to-use examples, easily modifiable;
* Compatible with USB and Bluetooth Joysticks;
* Easy to use interface.
* To map Key-Combinations like Command+Q, just map two or more keys to the same input (in this example, one for Command and another for Q);
* Compatible with controllers that does use the standard HID Joystick interface;
* You may need to install a third party driver for Xbox controllers, you can find links to them in the Support site FAQ;
* If your PS3 gamepad does not respond to any input when connected using USB, just press the central "PS" button once;
* Wireless Xbox 360 Gamepads, sadly, does not use Bluetooth, you may need an adapter in this case. Search on the web for "Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver";
* Other similar apps may prevent Joystick Mapper from operating correctly, if you have one and have problems, please disable them before using Joystick Mapper
* If you have problems and need assistance, please visit the support site
Check also the *Joystick Show* application to be able to test any Joysticks/Gamepads in a easy and nice way.
NOTE (November 8, 2016): An update fixing multiple controller support and Stratus' controllers will arrive soon.
バージョン 1.1.3 の新機能
* Proper Wireless PlayStation 4 Dual Shock Controller support
* Controllers will connect/disconnect automatically while the app is running now (you can turn off your controller now to save battery or even change to another identical controller ;).
* Bug fixed: Mouse Cursor was Jammed on the corner sometimes when the controller is disconnected
* No lags when connecting/scanning Dual Shock 4 controllers (please tell me if you encounter this problem)
* New Preset Examples for PS4 controllers
* Fixed problems on (dis)connections
Please note that currently available drivers for xbox 360 controllers may not work on OS X Yosemite, If you have problems with that and need a workaround to use your xbox 360 gamepads on Yosemite for now, please visit the support site of Joystick Mapper. A Proper solution will be available soon.
Thank you for using Joystick Mapper :)
An error occurred
I am using PS4 controller. While I used a cable to connect the controller and MacBook pro, I did not have any problems. But when I used this app and wireless function, I could not play the game. When I pressed R2 or L2 button of the controller, though I had released the button, this app just continued hitting the button as if I was still pressing it. Though I changed settings several times, it did not work, Please fix this bug as soon as possible.