開発: Michael Jones
App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
Easily turn any Mac into a standalone Kiosk featuring a full-screen web browser.
In just a few simple clicks, you can set up your Mac to function as a web-based Kiosk. Whether you need to allow guests to register for your event or just want to set up a dedicated machine for public Internet surfing, Kiosk offers the functionality you need.
You can easily set the default home page for the browser, as well as specify whether or not the user can use the address bar to access other websites. Or, if you don't need the standard browser functionality, simply turn off the toolbar entirely and let the website have the full screen.
Users are be locked into the browser, and can't change, minimize or hide the window using standard key combinations.
Need to restrict which websites visitors can access? No problem. Kiosk is designed to be flexible without sacrificing simplicity.
More features are on the way, including password protection, flexible and customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more! If you would like to see a specific feature, let us know!
バージョン 1.1.1 の新機能
* Fixed crashes when running Kiosk on Snow Leopard
* Fixed minor display issues with the toolbar if the browser is closed and reopened in the same session
What's New in Version 1.1:
* Tabbed browsing support!
- Links which request new windows will automatically launch in a new tab.
- Tabs can be opened and closed using on-screen icons as well as standard keyboard shortcuts.
- Tab bar can be configured to remain visible at all times
- For environments where tabbed browsing is not desirable, the feature can easily be turned off in the settings.
* Website Filtering
- Easily block websites that you don't want visitors to access
- Need to restrict visitors to just a few websites? Just toggle the option in settings, and add the sites to the list!
* Several bug fixes and improvements