By The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LDS Music is the official hymns and music app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It serves as both a digital hymnal and music player, with sheet music and audio from the Hymnbook, Children’s Songbook, and other collections.
If you have any questions or feedback about the app, you can open the app, go to Settings, and tap Send Feedback. You can find additional information about the app on the LDSTech wiki at https://tech.lds.org/wiki/LDS_Music_for_iOS.
What's New in Version 1.8.2
• Fixed bug that caused some users to not see content when they opened the app.
• Now Playing screen now shows all authors and composers for the selected song, instead of just one.
• Content Options menu for the selected song now displays artists correctly, along with the authors and composers (Youth Theme Music).
• Fixed bug on large iPad screens that caused song lists to not be centered.
• Updated icons of other apps in Settings.
• Crash and bug fixes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- © 2016 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.