LogCalendar - Time Tracker, Recording to Calendar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app track your everyday activities.
The Log is recorded to iOS Calendar.
It’s very easy because to start the track in one-tap.
- Easy operations for start and end (just one tap)
- Record to iOS calendar
- Color-coded multiple calendars
- Recorded events can be edited
- Task buttons can make any number of
- Free placement of the task button by long press
- Graph (day/week/month/year)
- Apple Watch support (watchOS2)
- Apple Watch can work without iPhone
- Support for watch complications
In the default setting of the iPhone, the event synchronization of calendar has become a [Events 1 Month Back].
[Settings] > [Mail,Contacts,Calendars] > [Sync]
Please change to [All Events] from [Events 1 Month Back].
As an alternative to the diary and time card.
Such as a time log of learning and training.
This app help you time log and time management.
What's New in Version 1.3
Support for iOS10
Support for watch complications
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Atsushi Hirasugi
- © iLeaf
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.