Online food delivery in Japan just got a whole lot easier. Maishoku is the first fully bilingual food delivery service. From our app you can choose to have meals delivered to you from over 300 restaurants across Japan. Whether at home or at work, a delicious meal is just a click away!
- No additional delivery charges.
- Pay by cash or with a secure payment from all major credits cards.
- Use your current location to discover new restaurants near you.
- Save multiple addresses to have the food delivered to your home or work.
- Schedule a delivery for later so your hot meal arrives at home when you do.
- We offer delivery of pizza, hamburgers, sushi, pasta, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Indian, Vegetarian food and more.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder your favourite meal.
Questions, comments or suggestions?
Please email us at email@example.com
- Various improvements
- Support iPhoneX and iPhone 8, iPhone 8Plus
Ratings and Reviews
Stopped working - delete - reinstall - sign in. And not working still
Very disappointing considering I had enjoyed this service at least 150 times
Fails to load address
This app doesn’t work at all. I had to make my account via the website, because in the app it said my email address was already used (it wasn’t). And now that I’ve finally logged in, it says the “app was recently updated”, so I have to input my address again... but it never ever finishes loading after I input my address. I’ve tried restarting many times and deleting and reinstalling the app but it still won’t progress beyond the address screen. Totally useless :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.