... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for macOS. Monity takes place in macOS Today View and oversees your components statistics. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
• Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage, CPU load average
• Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
• App-Memory, File-Cache, Reserved memory, Available & Used Memory
• Supports new Memory display format
• Monitoring of all active Networks
• Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
•Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
• Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
• Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
• Battery charging and usage in Watt
• Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
• Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
• Detailed Space usage
• Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
App usage Statistics (optional)*
• Detailed App usage statistics about CPU utilization, Memory usage and Energy impact.
• CPU usage for currently running Applications
• Memory usage for currently running Applications
• List Energy impact for currently running Applications
Sensors, Temperature & Fan speeds (optional)*
• Detailed statistics by numerous sensors for Temperature and Power consumption.
• Information about current revolutions per minute (rpm) for integrated Fans, as well as their limits.
• Widget Settings with individual customization options
• Sort and arrange Panels through multiple pages.
• Show / Hide Panels
• Rearrange Panels
• Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
... and many more
Let us know about all your feature suggestions, we’d like to know how to improve the next version of Monity. We’re always happy to hear your feedback!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Get additional Panels and Statistics by downloading Monity Helper inside the App under „Get more Panels“.
● Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
● Overall stability improvements
● Compatible with 2018 Mac Models
ver 1.3.1 - Aug 05, 2016
1. Use monospace font for digits.
2. The percentage numbers in process panel
should be align with decimal points.
All numbers should contain first decimal place.
3. Memory allocation panel is not ordered by usage.
Is it a bug ? Below is current list of my mac.
4. I want a graph panel of recent history of CPU usage.
5. I want more processes showing on process/memory usage panel.
Yes, I know it's difficult to fit the grid layout of the panels... but I want 10.
6. I want to customize the frequency of refreshing.
Current Monity(including Helper)'s CPU usage is too high for me.
(1-4% on MacBook Pro 15" Early 2013)
7. I want to display 8 or more Panels.
I set Notification Center display only Monity widget,
and my screen height is 1600px.
It's enough to show ALL panels available.
8. I found translation error in Japanese localization file.
"CPU Free:" = "CPU使用:"; is incorrect.(opposite meaning!)
"CPU Free:" = "CPU余裕:"; is correct.
Simply doesn’t work
It’s hard to review a product that simply doesn’t work at all. This is an excellent way to have a sad face appear in your notification area along with a button saying “Open Monity"
that doesn’t open anything. I want a) my money back and b) some of my life back that I spent trying to get this piece of junk working.