Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
• Touch Bar-equipped Macs now display a basic Moom interface when using Moom's keyboard mode
• Fixed an issue for users of the app DockShelf.
• Fixed an issue for users of the app Subliminal.
• Fixed a bug that prevented reusing keyboard shortcuts after they'd been assigned then removed, if the associated action had been moved.
Ratings and Reviews
Window resizing is usable again!
The previous version introduced a change to the resizing grid that made Zoom unusable for me, but they have gotten around this with a new full-screen resizing function. If you dropped Moom due to the "hexagonal resizing grid,” now you can come back because the new full-screen resizing works wonderfully.
非常によく助かっていたのですが今回のバージョンアップ後ZOOM BUTTON CONTROLSが使えなくなりアプリとしてつかえません。
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.