MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use countdown and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
Along with the Pro version of the application, the free version of the app offers you all of the features that make you aware of your tasks and responsibilities.
The app has no garish or banner ads, mess and unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. All interactions with timers reduced to one-touch: Start, Pause, Resume, and Stop.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what’s happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
Multitimer at a glance:
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complication support, Siri shortcuts.
• Timer management tools: Container.
(Learn more by tapping timers, tools or the "i" icon on the Edit toolbar).
- Multiple boards for setting required number of timers.
- Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timer: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
- A set of Countdown timers, Quick timer, Count-up timer, Pomodoro, Interval timer, Stepped timer, Stopwatch, Lap timer and Counter, Clock.
- Options for copying, deleting and moving timers.
- "Time" and "Date" options to specify duration.
- Counting down in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Counting up in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours and days.
- Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
- Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
- Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
- Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
- The function to re-start "Autorepeat" timers.
- Timer startup configurations: "Delay start" or "Adjusted start" .
- Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
- Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
- Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen mode.
- Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
- Today Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
- Siri integration, Shortcuts and x-callback-url support.
- 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
- Apple Watch app and complication.
- WebShare function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
- Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
- Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
- Alerts don’t interrupt music playback.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
The icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
Thanks for using MultiTimer!
Introducing a refreshed look and feel: Take some time to browse the new MultiTimer.
We created a simple and modern UI that makes the power of MultiTimer more accessible. We also threw in a few personal touches, like new help boxes - the "i" buttons - to make you feel more at home.
- An error that affected the correct operation of Siri: Shortcuts.
- Errors that caused the lack of notification sound and haptic response on the Apple Watch with watchOS 5.0 and on on the iPhone with iOS 12.
If you have any feedback or run into issue, reach us at email@example.com.
We're happy to help!
um otimo timer, possui varias opcies, so nao gostei a parte que precisa sempre configurar o timer assim que termina, ficaria perfeito se o timer resetase em vez de ir pro 0:00 e ter que configurar novamente
Thank you for your feedback.
I assume that you are using a Quick timer type that has a time parameter set at startup.
This is the type of a countdown timer that is reset down to zero after it is stopped. If you need to use a timer that keeps the time settings even after it stops, you should use the Countdown timer.
You can add this type of timer onto your board from the timer set in the Toolbar: Tap the cogwheel button on the app's header > Timers: drag and drop Countdown timer onto the board.
You can also change the timer type of an existing timer, located on the board; To do this: Enter your timer settings (long press on the timer), Tap the "CHANGE TYPE" button at bottom of settings, and then select "Countdown Timer" from the timer list.
Thanks for the feedback!
Feel free to send requests to clarify features that you are not sure about.
Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll help you figure it out.
Apple watch 強化を
無料で様々なタイマーが使えるので工夫次第でかなり重宝します。無料の価値の割に600円のアップグレード版は微妙ですが、、、。あとはApple watch 版の強化を希望です。コンプリケーションの表示がイマイチなのでそこへの期待も込めて課金しました。