"Best free music player app and I’ve tried all of them" - FaisalBeanzi
"Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
Musi lets you stream and organize music directly from YouTube, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Stream any song from YouTube
- Stream music to any AirPlay enabled device
- Create infinite playlists and organize your music
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
With over 1 million daily users, it's clear that Musi is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
- Fixed an orientation bug on iPad devices where the app would lay itself out incorrectly after rotating within the video player
- Various bug and stability fixes
アップデートしてから落ちるようになった (It began to fall processing from the update)
早く直して欲しいです❗️(I want you to fix it soon❗️)
Musi is ok
I like it that 100% of everything on Musi is free and that it has an insane and great selection of music u can choose from. I use this app all the time when I’m at school, at a store, in the car, etc. The only problem with Musi however, is that sometimes when I’m playing something, it glitches alot and it also gets unstable. A couple of times when I play something in the background, it pauses. Also when I turn off my device, it doesn’t show what song is playing and I have to unlock my device in order to skip to the next song or to adjust the volume. I was wondering if Musi can fix their Music Controller and to also make it stable.