nPlayer Free - The best media player
By Newin Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
- You don't need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
- With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
- Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
* This free version of nPlayer contains advertisements.
- Supports HDMI output
- Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
- Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
- Supports cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
- Supports Toshiba wireless storage (FlashAir, Wireless SSD, Wireless HDD, Wireless Adapter)
- Supports in-app web browser
- Supports iTunes video/audio play (except for DRM contents)
- Supports videos and pictures in Album
- Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
- AB repeat(specific section repetition)
- Screen lock
- Supports H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
- Supports 3D video mode
- Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
- Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
- Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio boost
- Supports audio sync
- Supports lyrics display
- Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
- Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
- Supports recently played list
- Folder lock
- Supports Open-in
- Supports UI theme
* Gesture Features
- Tap : Menu
- Double tap : Pop-up play
- Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
- Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
- Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
- Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
- Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
- Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
- Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
- Supports finger gesture customization
What's New in Version 3.6.1
- Bug fixes
- Supports iXpand Flash Drive
- Supports TMDb Metadata
- Supports RTMP
- Supports app lock
- Supports chapter
- Fixes the connection problem of FTPS
- Improved OpenSubtitles search
- Improved the overall features and fixed bugs
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 84.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Newin Inc.
- © Newin Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.