Pictovid (Picture to Video) lets you combine multiple pictures into a video or an animated image (GIF) quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Here is how it works:
1. Select photos in your photo library.
2. Specify how much time your video should last by entering interval time between photo or total time. Consequently, if you put 200 photos in one-minute video, you’ll have a time-lapse video or if you put 20 photos in one-minute video, you’ll have a slo-mo or a slide show video
3. Press “Create Video” or "Create GIF" button. Your file will be ready to use in a few seconds.
4. You are done! Have fun with your video or animated image. Share with your friends via message, Facebook or Twitter…
Optimized for iPhone/iPod and iPad. Download this app and it is available for all your iDevice.
All requests for support OR feedbacks OR features suggestion are welcomed. Please mail to email@example.com or you can send us email via Info in this application.
Please write a review about this app, it will encourage and help us to make the app better.
- Bug fixed and performance improvement
- Add French localization
- Improve UI design