PopMath is a fun way for kids to practice basic maths.
Six pairs of bubbles with numbers float on the screen above beautiful backgrounds. Each bubble contains a number: simply pop the corresponding bubbles!
As you progress through levels, numbers increase, and new operators are introduced: subtraction, multiplication and division.
Each level's end greets you with your time for that level and a message personalized to your performance, from "well done" to "unbelievable!"
You can also choose a specific operator before starting each round: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
Numbers go up to 1000 for addition and subtraction, and 20 for multiplication and division.
And you can also practice a particular Table, from 2 to 12!
- support for iPhone 5 and iPad Retina
- modern interface, light colors
- new musical theme, audio on/off saved
- better looking mathematical symbols
- 5 languages: english, french, italian, spanish, german
- bug fixes where bubbles would not cover the whole screen