デベロッパ：PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
この App は、iOS デバイス用の App Store でのみ入手可能です。
With PreSonus QMix™, up to ten musicians can simultaneously control their StudioLive™ monitor (aux) mixes using an iPhone® or iPod touch®. Adjust each channel’s send level individually or use QMix’s Wheel of Me to control the relative levels of multiple “Me” channels at once. QMix can connect to any StudioLive mixer over a wireless network. Conversely, multiple iPhones and iPod touches running QMix can simultaneously control the same StudioLive mixer and you still have Virtual StudioLive (VSL), SL Remote, and hardware control.
QMix requires a Mac® or Windows® PC running the latest version of Universal Control (which includes VSL) and a StudioLive-series mixer. The computer and mixer must be connected and synced via FireWire 400. VSL must be launched in order for QMix to detect a StudioLive mixer on the network.
* Landscape Orientation opens Aux Mix page
* Aux Mix Send control for all channels
* Aux Mix Pan control for all channels (linked auxes only)
* Portrait Orientation opens Wheel of Me page
* Designate multiple “Me” channels
* Wheel of Me controls the relative level of all “Me” channels at once
* Lock orientation
* Channel and Aux naming
* Set Permissions in VSL so QMix can control one or all aux mixes
* Offline Demo Mode
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. iOS device must be networked to a computer running the latest version of Universal Control that is connected and synced to a StudioLive-series mixer via a FireWire 400 connection.
バージョン 1.4.5 の新機能
64-bit App update and bug fixes - NOTE - USERS MUST UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF UNIVERSAL CONTROL FOR APP COMPATIBILITY