By Roland Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Innovative "Visual" Audio Manipulation Software
- View the instruments or components of the music which imported from your iPod library (*) as color-coded clouds of energy and harmonic matter onscreen.
- You can lower the level, keep or move the panning position of the selected instrument on the screen. You can use R-Mix to easily create "minus-one" type play-along tracks. You can also isolate guitar sound, for example, and solo that phrases for study.
- "Motion Function" allows you to create unique filtering effects to tracks using the iPad’s tilt sensor.
*DRM applied tunes cannot be imported.
- Can't save the resulting sound as data.
- May not work adequately on some songs, depending on the source material.
What's New in Version 1.11
Support for iOS 8
This is definitely NOT worth 10bucks.
The sound quality is just, awful! And i can't seem to isolate the vocals either...this is just terrible.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Roland Corporation
- © 2012 Roland Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.