開発: SnagR Software Ltd
App を購入、ダウンロードするには iTunes を開いてください。
RD20 stands for Reduce Defects To Zero
The app is used to collect information from housing schemes during and after the Defects Liability Period following construction and handover to tenants.
This data along with information collected by Customer Services resides on the Housing Association's central web application.
The RD20 web app progresses defects through to completion as well as analysing trends and performance and is used by the Housing Association and Contractors alike.
The RD20 app collects crucial data from site including:
- Adding and signing off defects (with notes and photos)
- Collecting tenant contact details (with note for access\availibility)
- Collecting address details
- Collecting meter readings
- Taking tenant satisfaction surveys (any question format allowed)
All data is synchronised to the central database in one simple process. Each device can hold as many schemes as required. It is not necessary to have an Internet connection on site.
バージョン 1.2 の新機能