ReadCube Papers is the simplest way to read, manage and discover research literature. ReadCube on your iPhone and iPad are the perfect companions to the Papers desktop software, enabling you to access your papers anywhere – read on the go, organize your library and annotate PDFs with notes and highlights.
Enhanced PDF features include:
• Tap-able inline citations, reference lists and author names so you can quickly find cited articles and related information
• Supplements are automatically attached where available
• Full screen PDF viewing plus multi-touch zoom/navigation for an optimal reading experience
• Multi-color highlighting and note taking tools
Easily find new papers:
• Search in PubMed, Google Scholar or ReadCube databases within the app
• Quickly download new articles with a single tap when you’re on campus or with your institutional proxy
Or import directly from Safari, email attachments and other apps:
• In Safari or your preferred browser, use any search engine to find article PDFs
• Use the “Open In…” option from the browser or any app to add PDFs to your ReadCube library
• Metadata are automatically resolved - no more guessing with cryptic file names
• Our most popular feature!
• Discover relevant new papers based on your library – you’ll never miss another important paper again
• Create custom lists and sort articles into one or multiple lists
• Quickly search your entire library (and all annotations)
• Add any number of #tags to further customize your library organization
• Sync everything – papers, notes, highlights – between the free ReadCube desktop app and your mobile devices
Simplify your research life – try ReadCube Papers for free on your iPhone, iPad and computer.
We love feedback from our users - please email email@example.com with any suggestions or issues. Thanks for using ReadCube Papers!
* Improved Apple Pencil and drawing support
* Improved searching within PDFs
* Various bug fixes and performance optimizations
not easy to download paper, waste too much to wait synch
Too less way to download papers than Bookends, another problem is that I need too long time to wait the app’s synchronization
Crash when tapping on reference
Still crashing 100% when tapping on a reference within the article (with both iphone / ipad)
I think that this app is need dictionary function.