Recce is a fast, beautiful, and fun way to explore London and everything that is going on in your immediate environment. From great coffee shops and hip bars, to planning the fastest way to get around town, Recce’s unique approach makes every day activities fun and engaging.
• A super-fast, fully interactive and immersive 3D way to discover the most popular and vibrant parts of London.
• Built-in GPS and Compass functionality to quickly locate yourself, and discover the most interesting things in your immediate surroundings.
• Available both on-line and off-line with rich and relevant information.
• Take a quick tour and explore London’s finest landmarks, from the classics such as Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace & Big Ben to the modern additions such as The Shard, Gherkin, and Olympic Park.
Recce has been replaced by WRLD, install the new WRLD app to get:
• Improved Map coverage, now including Scandinavia, Ireland, Italy & Bangkok
• Build and publish your own 3D maps and content with Map Designer at wrld3d.com
• New, intuitive and simpler User Interface
• Crisper, more legible map labels and information
• Many more map styles supported in Map Designer
• Improved search and extensible, flexible tagging
• Many more Indoor Maps globally
• Improved compass and positioning controls
• Support for Senion and IndoorAtlas Indoor Positioning
• Optimised application startup
• Create your own app! WRLD is Open Source at https://github.com/wrld3d/wrld-example-app/
• Recce is now called WRLD
• Framerate increase to 60fps on high end iOS devices
I won't be able to go to London, but interested in seeing Information about there via this app. I believe that it is funny app for everyone who is in London. ^_^d
If it is the real map
If its the real map, I think it better than the apple map lol