Add reminders to iOS built-in reminders app from Notification Center without unlocking the device. Paste text from clipboard and convert it into reminders.
The app offers the following features:
- Convert clipboard text into reminders based on a selectable separator
- Add reminders from Widget without unlocking device
- View due or over due reminders from all groups in one place
- View all lists reminders in one place
- View each reminders group list by itself
- Switch between reminders groups
- Scroll to view all reminders in each group
- Sort reminders by name or due date
- Complete reminders
- Tap on reminder to open Reminders app
More features will be added based on customer’s feedback. Please try our "Week Cal Widget for iOS calendar" app that implements a week view of iOS calendar events in notification center.
fixed scrolling issue
fixed save last text separator
This application is very nice feeling.
I feel that it will be better if you reduce the font size or increase the number of display cases.
And it would be great if you could choose the 24 hour time option.
Is there a possibility that the following situation may have occurred only at the time of the first incorporation?
bad, future reminder is displayed in "Today and overdue" category.
Would you be able to revise So as to be only in the past reminders.
Area in Widget
Even if the number of reminders is small, large area is occupied by this application in widget screen.