SAFEY is a professional service that requires an enterprise subscription.
SAFEY helps keep travelers safe, wherever and whenever traveling or living abroad. SAFEY is a personal safety and travel early warning solution that provides real-time status on warnings, alerts, security information and travel plans. It integrates two security tools: the SAFEY app and the SAFEY Instant Security Overview (ISO) system.
Travelers gain security, safety and travel status updates as well as access to local area SOS emergency response services, family or colleagues with one click on any mobile device.
Administrators have a 24/7 instant security support platform to access information as well as locate, share information and interact with travelers.
• Travelers avoid safety threats, travel delays, fires, extreme weather, natural disasters, social and political conflicts, terrorism
• Gaining professional tools to plan and support safe and efficient travel
• Minimizing losses due to unforeseen events and threats
• Extending the degree of personal safety and care provided to travelers abroad
• Country specific safety advice and information always at hand in every location
• Direct push notifications: of real-time warnings, alerts and information about safety, security and travel plans
• Worldwide detection of local SOS emergency numbers with one click: all countries listed, police, ambulance, fire squad
• GPS location and movements: share exact position to assistance teams, institutional security management and colleagues
• Maps and GIS map tools: overview of all account members: students, faculty, colleagues, etc.
• Auto translate functionality for all information
• Automated SMS-function for direct and emergency communication
• Emergency button connecting directly to the security manager or security partner for Worldwide Emergency Assistance
Safey relies on continued use of GPS running in the background which can dramatically decrease battery life. However due to smart throttling of the GPS the impact is reduced to a minimum.
iOS10 permission popup bug
New registration method