NOTE: Currently not fully functional with iOS 8 (update coming soon)
Scrobl is the freshest, snappiest Last.fm scrobbler for all your iOS devices with background scrobbling
- Finds the music you've listened to in Apple's Music app by scanning your music library for new play counts and scrobbles them to your Last.fm profile
- No need to sync with iTunes to get your scrobbles!
- Supports iTunes Match (iTunes in the Cloud)
- View a summary of your Last.fm profile inside the app
- Option to automatically scan when opening app
- Turn on 'Show profile photo' to replace the circle at the top with your Last.fm profile photo
- Stores offline plays and scrobbles them when you have an internet connection
- You won't lose un-scrobbled tracks if you quit the app
- Universal app to use with your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (Supports landscape and portrait for the iPad and iPad mini)
- Automatically love 5-star rated tracks
- Switch in settings to remove/condense duplicate tracks to one track (useful for iTunes Match subscribers)
- Scrobble Album Artist switch
- Background scrobbling: Users on iOS 7 can take advantage of Background App Refresh. Scrobl will search for scrobbles roughly every 10-60 minutes and submit them.
- Last.fm username and password securely stored on your device's Keychain
- Clean, fuss-free interface
- The ultimate Last.fm batch scrobbler
- URL scheme: scrobl://
Note: Background scrobbling will only work for devices running iOS 7.0 and higher
Looking for a real-time last.fm scrobbler and music player? Try SmartPlayer available on the App Store.
Any problems or questions please contact me via @shaddeen_ or shaddeen.com/contact
- Italian, Ukrainian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Finnish translations added
A huge thanks to @sibberio, Юра Поліщук, @gabrielcs and @Asutekku for the translations (respectively).
Note: If you're getting multiple scrobbles then just turn on 'Remove duplicate scrobbles' in settings
Help me localise this app into your language! Please find the lines I need translated on my website shaddeen.com
As always keep the 5-star reviews coming in everyone! Any problems you can contact me via @shaddeen_ or shaddeen.com/contact/Scrobl
I needed a iOS 7.1 replacement for my beloved scrobbl and this works for me as far as sending my plays off to last.fm goes. It has a few other features that look really good so while live scrobbling of the native player would have been nice to have, I can live without it at the moment and this app is worth buying.
This is the best app for Last.fm!