SEAiq Pilot is designed especially for use by river, channel, and harbor pilots. It includes support for charts in the S-57, S-63, iENC and BSB/KAP formats and use of external NMEA/AIS over WiFi.
IMPORTANT: For non-pilots, we recommend SEAiq and SEAiq USA.
This app is free to download. All features are available during a 7-day evaluation period. An in-app purchase is required to permanently upgrade the app, otherwise after the evaluation period only basic chart viewing is supported.
Features unique to SEAiq Pilot include:
* Support for official HO S-57/S-63 marine charts
* Adheres to IHO S-52 chart display standards
* Predicted vessel display (with ROT)
* Docking aids displaying distance/velocity to wharf fenders
* Vessel catalog
* Supports WiFi based AIS plugs and Portable Pilot Units
* NMEA/AIS record and playback
* Waypoints, routes, ETA, XTD, speed limits
* Route Meeting Point
* Visual CPA
* AIS "virtual boarding"
* Mariners tools: VRM, EBL, Mariners Notes, Clearing Lines
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Minor improvements and fixes
This appli is the best in the world
in terms of navi and cost performance.
Color of active tools
I'm satisfied very much every day.
I shall be happy If I could make active (i.e.in use)EBL,VRM or other tool different color than orange like green or blue ,for Pilots have many berths in one port consequently have many EBLs ,VRMs etc.
Thank you for the comments. To avoid clutter with lots of VRM/EBL, you can create a Group tool, add EBL/VRM to the Group and then enable/disable display of all VRM/EBL in the Group.