App を購入、ダウンロードするには Mac App Store を開いてください。
*** The original and only Mac shutter count reader that works with all new Canons ***
ShutterCount displays the number of shutter actuations (the shutter count) of your Canon EOS, Nikon or Pentax digital camera - see the complete list of supported models below. The shutter count is read directly from a USB or Wi-Fi connected Canon EOS DSLR, and from image files for Nikon and Pentax cameras.
With ShutterCount you can easily check whether a newly purchased camera is really new, or check how heavily used a pre-owned item is. And you can save a trip to a service center by doing the reading for yourself.
ShutterCount provides unlimited readings for your cameras.
The app displays the count for still photos by default - purchase the optional Live View Pack to get additional counters that also cover videos. The Live View Pack is available as an in-app purchase for select Canon models.
History logging allows you to track camera usage. Logs are stored in CSV format that can be imported into Apple's Numbers or Microsoft Excel for further processing.
The optional Plus Pack enables additional features: shutter count graphing & forecasting, history log duplicate removal, camera date/time synchronization (Canon only) and outdated firmware version warning (Canon only). The Plus Pack is available as an in-app purchase.
Note: for the best compatibility with your camera it is recommended to upgrade the camera's firmware to the latest available version.
Certified cameras (with live view counters):
• Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 100D, 200D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 1200D, 8000D, 9000D; Kiss X7, X8i, X9, X9i, X70; Rebel SL1, SL2, T5, T6i, T6s, T7i.
Certified cameras (still photos only):
• Canon EOS-1D C, 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 40D, 50D, 60D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 1000D, 1100D, 1300D; Kiss F, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6i, X7i, X50, X80; Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5i, T6, XS, XSi.
Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet connection is supported via built-in connectivity or the optional Canon W-E1, WFT-E6, WFT-E7, WFT-E8 transmitters on:
• Canon EOS-1D C, 1D X, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 200D, 800D, 9000D; Kiss X9, X9i; Rebel SL2, T7i.
Built-in Wi-Fi must be disabled when connected via USB as it blocks the USB port when enabled.
Certified cameras (still photos only, using image files):
• Nikon Coolpix A, D2H, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D4S, D5, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, Df.
• Nikon 1 AW1, J1, J3, J4, J5, V1, V2, V3.
• Pentax *ist DL, *ist DL2, 645D, 645Z, K-1, K-3, K-3 II, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-7, K-30, K-50, K-70, K-500, K-m, K-r, K-S1, K-S2, K-x, K10D, K20D, K100D, K100D Super, K200D, K2000, KP.
* Forecasting is not available for certain Nikon and Pentax models. For more information please see the app's Tech Specs page: http://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/tech-specs
The following cameras might work (still photos only, using image files, see the Tech Specs page for known limitations):
• Canon EOS-1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III.
Cameras not listed here ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
Please quit all applications that might connect to your camera (e.g. Kuuvik Capture, EOS Utility, Capture One, Lightroom) before launching ShutterCount.
Questions? Problems? Check out the Getting Started Guide (http://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/getting-started), the FAQ (http://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/faq), or contact our support!
DISCLAIMER: The app displays the camera's internal counter. DIRE Studio is not responsible for how well and accurately the camera maintains that counter. The forecast is calculated based on your previous usage, and will change if you use the camera differently in the future.
バージョン 3.2 の新機能
• Usage Meter for graphically displaying the current count relative to the shutter's rating. Available for cameras with known shutter durability rating.
• Shutter count percentage (relative to the shutter's rating) is now displayed in the base app. It was a Plus Pack-only feature previously. Available for cameras with known shutter durability rating.
• Entries on the History tab turn red to indicate that an entry has a lower value than the preceding one.
• Automatic memory card scanning can be turned off in the Preferences.
• Memory cards can be ejected by the app after a reading is made. This function can be enabled in the Preferences.
• Improved macOS 10.13 compatibility.
New features in the Live View Pack:
• Live view count display can be controlled via the menu (View > Include Live View Count) and with a check box on the Graphs tab. Clicking the Shutter Count title on the Camera Summary tab will toggle between displaying the photo only and total counts. The setting affects counter displays on the Camera Summary, History and Graphs tabs.
• Entries on the History tab turn gray to indicate that the live view count is missing.
• Tool tips on history entries show values in "photo count + live view count" format.
New features in the Plus Pack:
• Trend line on the Graph tab indicates the date range used for creating the forecast with a solid line. The remaining (unused) date range is a dashed line.
• Live view counters are drawn separately on the Graph tab when the Live View Pack is also purchased. Forecasting uses only the entries having both photo and live view count when live view data is present in a history log.
• Corrected a problem preventing the detection of some Canon EOS Rebel XSi cameras.
• Fixed a bug causing display issues and crashes on OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
• Automatic memory card scanning displayed "No usable image found" errors on OS X 10.7 and 10.8. Automatic memory card scanning is not compatible with and is now disabled on these operating systems.