SketchAR is for those who have always wanted but have never been able to draw. It is an application through which the user sees a virtual image on the surface of which they are planning to trace a sketch. In addition to this, the app is designed for professional artists as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall, etc.).
- If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone with AR Kit!
- For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
- A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
- Uneven crosses. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
- Keep the crosses visible for your camera
- Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
There are two types of purchases in the app:
Subscription and PRO version:
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO:
- All lessons
- All library examples
- Add any image from a device
- All functions (surfaces)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If something goes wrong or you do not understand anything, just ask us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Start drawing easily using SketchAR
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- The real Santa will stay on your table, give a piece of advice, and provide you some secrets in a drawing.
- Step-by-step drawing lessons.
- Also, magical bug fix:)
Make some presents for your friends painted by yourself!
When writing starts, the camera identifies the paper, but I can not draw a picture because it will not move forward.