This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The TestFlight app allows testers to install and beta test apps on iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices. Testers must receive an invite directly from a developer first before they can begin testing with TestFlight. Once invited, testers can redeem invitations in TestFlight to install, test, send valuable feedback, and get updates for the beta app.
*Note: TestFlight itself does not allow for discovery of beta apps.
To start testing:
• All the app developer needs is your email address to send you an invitation
• Then accept the invitation either in the TestFlight iOS app or with a redemption code found via a link in the beta invitation
• Once accepted you can install the prerelease build
• The TestFlight app will notify you when new builds are available
• To update to the latest build, simply tap Update
Developers can invite TestFlight Beta Testers on the iTunes Connect website:
• Create a version of your app and upload new builds
• Choose which prerelease version of your app you wish to release to testers
• Invite new testers by simply providing their email address
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• This update includes a redesigned user interface for iOS 11
• The app list displays apps currently being tested, previously tested apps (including expired and removed apps), and apps that are incompatible for the device being used
• A new welcome screen appears when opening the TestFlight for the first time after updating
• You can now use 3D Touch on the TestFlight app icon to redeem a code or update all apps
• Split view is supported
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iTunes K.K.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes