Textastic Code Editor 6
By Alexander Blach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Textastic is a fast and versatile text, code and markup editor. It supports syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages. Connect to FTP, SFTP and WebDAV servers or to your Dropbox or Google Drive account. Use the built-in WebDAV server to easily transfer files from your Mac or PC over Wi-Fi.
NEW IN TEXTASTIC 6:
• Textastic is now a single universal app that works on both iPad and iPhone
• Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
• Full iPad Pro support
• Google Drive remote connections
• Local preview now uses a real web server and allows you to open the preview in Safari. Preview now uses WKWebView instead of UIWebView for better performance.
• Discoverable keyboard shortcuts (press and hold the Command key on an external keyboard)
• 3D Touch Quick Actions let you access most recently used files and create a new file
• Git repositories in Working Copy can now be opened as external folders
• Emmet support
• Syntax highlighting of more than 80 languages:
• Compatible with TextMate syntax definitions and themes
• FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (SSH connection), WebDAV, Dropbox and Google Drive clients
• WebDAV server
• Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
• Full external keyboard support
• Displays additional keys over the virtual keyboard to make it easy to type characters often used for programming
• Cursor navigation wheel for easy text selection
• Easily move the cursor using swipe gestures
• Supports most encodings like UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, CP 1251 or MacRoman
• Supports different tab widths and soft tabs (spaces instead of tabs)
• Customizable font and font sizes
• Find & Replace (including regular expression search)
• File information like character count and word count
• Send files by email
• Local and remote web preview for HTML and Markdown files
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
Textastic supports several ways to import your files:
• Connect to (S)FTP and WebDAV servers or Dropbox
• By using "Open In" in other apps
• Over Wi-Fi with the built-in WebDAV server
Don't hesitate to tell me the features you want to see in the next version!
What's New in Version 6.3
• Added Emmet support: you can now expand Emmet abbreviations using the Tab key or using these shortcuts on an external keyboard: "Expand Emmet Abbreviation" (Ctrl-E) and "Wrap With Emmet Abbreviation" (Ctrl-A).
For example, in an HTML file, enter "ul>li*5", hit Tab, and the abbreviation will be expanded to a "ul" tag containing five "li" tags. You can then use the Tab key to jump between insertion points. You can find more information about Emmet at http://emmet.io.
You can disable Emmet Tab expansion in Textastic's settings.
• You can now use the Tab key to accept code completion suggestions in addition to the Return key.
• On iPad it was not possible to update TextExpander snippets.
• Fixed password lock screen issues on devices running iOS 10.
• Loading a custom syntax definition from the #Textastic folder could result in a crash if the language grammar was not a valid property list dictionary.
If you like Textastic, it would be amazing if you could leave a positive rating or review on the App Store!
Not enable 3rd. Party Keyboard
ATOK for iOSをインストールしていると、キーボードが一切表示されず入力ができない。
I use ATOK for iOS.
Textatic do not display keyboard at ATOK for iOS.
I do not input key.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 08, 2016
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Alexander Blach
- © 2010-2016 Alexander Blach
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.