Enjoy stress-free time management with the new & improved Time TIMER for iPhone (iOS 8 upgrade) – an award-winning visual timer.
Take advantage of the ability to customize, save and reuse timers (with names, color, alert options, timer scale, etc.). The Time TIMER® for iPhone app. is designed to keep activities stress-free and easy. It has a refreshed look, new functionality and improved performance features. The app. is user designed, tested and approved.
Time TIMER® for iPhone is the original timer designed to “show” the passage of time through the use of its signature red disk that disappears as time elapses. Unlike traditional timers that fail to make the abstract concept of time concrete, its innovative and visual depiction of “time remaining” is ideal for anyone who wants to measure and manage time more effectively at work, school and home.
Benefits can be game-changing:
In education…Time Timers are used around the world to manage classrooms and help students see and understand the passage of time, making transitions less stressful.
At home…parents and children rely on Time Timer to make homework, practice and daily routines more peaceful.
At work…its at-a-glance depiction of time improves productivity, accountability and keeps meetings and presentations focused.
In special needs…Time Timer helps children and adults feel relaxed, independent and engaged.
Enjoy what’s new:
- Set-By-Touch (Touch and drag to set a quick-start timer.)
- Set-with-Options (Customize and save timers for common routines, or any situation. Options include a “60 Minutes” format, in which the disk is always a fraction of 60 min. and operates like the original Time Timer. Or, a “Custom” mode, where the disk is scaled to any timer duration and can represent any period of time from 1 sec. to 99 hrs. Color and alert options are also available.)
- Play Bar (A new tool that visually depicts how many times a timer will play. Synchronized with elapsing time; each bar represents the number of timers that are set to repeat. Allows up to 99 continuous plays for a single timer.)
- Horizontal or Vertical Display (View timers in either position.)
- List View (Saved timers are segmented based on whether they are running (Active) or not (Inactive). Able to store up to 99 timers. Left-swipe allows easy access to timer Settings, Play or Close functions.)
- Awake Mode (Keeps the device from falling asleep when the app is open.)
- Continuous Alert (Extends the alert when a timer runs out until it is dismissed.)
- Alert Icons (turn on/off audible and vibrate alerts while timer is “Active”.)
- Apple TV (Push timers to TV monitors or interactive whiteboards using AirPlay).
AWARDS: 2013 Edison Award for Innovation Winner (Productivity Category).
FEATURED IN: Better Homes & Gardens and The Huffington Post.
Find more Time Timer products at http://timetimer.com
Fixed bug related to saving timers
Could you please add “time tracking” related feature?
Great product, but what it lacks is the feature to keep records, and the feature to export it (like as excel format).
If it could do so, I can review my day and improve it. This is very important to me.
And last but not least, an alert for Apple Watch is too WEAK! I don’t even notice my time is up. Could this be more like buzzing noise of Apple’s official timer app?
I’ll wait patiently for the update.
Thank you for your review! I will send your request to our designer! Have a great day!
Thank you for your review! Yes- we have an Apple Watch App now, please enjoy!