AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly add plans to your master itinerary.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to Tripit Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
With TripIt’s shortcuts for Siri you can quickly get details on your upcoming flight and other travel plans simply by asking Siri. Make sure to upgrade your device to iOS 12 to take advantage of this latest feature. Also new in this release:
• You can view your travel stats in the app! See your distance traveled, trips taken, countries visited, and more, all from the More tab.
• The TripIt app for Apple Watch includes your train reservations and activities such as meetings, tours, and concerts.
• The TripIt widget shows more than just the current day of your itinerary.
• Our assistive technology was enhanced to make your itinerary more comprehensible when using a screen reader.
• We fixed a bug that duplicated flights and another that didn’t take into account your phone’s 24-hour clock settings.
Not as good as WorldMate was
It sometimes gets some flight details wrong, like departure time! I guess because its auto-tool is pulling the data incorrectly. It also keeps combining trips automatically that should be separate. All in all requires lots of manual intervention and quality checking, which was never an issue with WorldMate. Unfortunately, this seems the least poor app available right now. But as it stands, will switch soon as something better comes out.
Tripit vs Tripcase
WorldMate was better however....
The domestic flight schedule did not updated as Flight tracker app did. Departure times was totally wrong until I realized it has been changing for more than a month before. I almost missed my flight. Some style of e-ticket file did not automatically read, so I had to add my flight schedule manually. As a replacement of WorkdMate, this is must be the best one however I am not very happy about this recent betrayal.