Tweetbot is an award-winning, full-featured* Twitter client for the Mac. It has a beautiful interface with light & dark themes, multiple-column support and much more.
* Twitter does not grant 3rd party apps access to every single feature that is available on Twitter’s website.
Tweetbot’s new optional expanded sidebar provides one-click access to all of your subsections like lists, direct message conversations, and saved searches.
Drag & Drop Columns.
Columns have been redesigned from the ground up to be faster and easier to use. Just drag the column circle to the right to add columns and back to the left to hide them. Columns persist even when hidden.
Automatically play videos and GIFs in your timeline with a quick mouseover. A click on media opens it up in our lightning fast new media viewer.
Your eyes will appreciate the new dark theme in low light situations. And the images and video in your timeline will love the extra attention.
The powerful timeline filters from Tweetbot for iOS are finally on the Mac. Quickly filter a timeline to show only tweets with media, retweets, links, or create your own keyword or rules-based filters.
Hide Tweets in your timelines by specific users, keywords, hashtags, or even the client that published the Tweet. Create limited time filters to avoid spoilers for upcoming blockbuster movies or sporting events.
Full support for managing your Twitter lists. Use them as custom curated timelines or even as your main timeline.
Tweetbot for Mac syncs your read position and much more with Tweetbot for iOS so your experience is seamless when switching from desktop to mobile and vice versa.
Topics automatically chain together multiple Tweets to easily create tweetstorms or live blog events.
Open Tweetbot fullscreen with columns for a command center-like Twitter experience.
Quickly switch between multiple accounts via the quick account picker, menu bar or keyboard shortcuts. Open them in separate windows or full screen spaces.
Ever forget why you followed someone or wanted to jot notes on a user for future reference? Create notes on a user's profile that only you can see.
Quick Paste Links.
Paste Tweet or profile web links directly into Tweetbot to view them instantly.
Get help or send us feedback on Twitter to @tweetbot or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Option to match theme with OS setting (Mojave).
- Gif support in the compose window (Powered by Giphy).
- Fixed display issues with Mojave incuding dark theme fixes.
- Fixed an issue where old notice windows were not being recycled in Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where if you quoted one of your own tweets, you could end up with an unread mention you couldn't get rid of.
- Fixed an issue where you could be writing a DM message in a new conversation and the conversation could be lost if you navigated back one level.
- If you open media from the "recent media" section of a user's profile, there's an option to see the tweet associated with that image/video.
- Small improvements to the drafts window.
Although there is not a big update. But usability of fine point is improved.
However, if you are not an avid Tweetbot user you do not need to upgrade in a hurry.
All Great. But, I want to return the resize function of the image preview(Thumbnail).
And Auto-play didn’t work
Refinement on typography is needed.
The line spacing and font size is weird in multi-language tweets and quoted tweets.